Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Friday, August 26, 2011
Thursday, August 25, 2011
My thoughts are with a dear friend of mine who lost her sister yesterday.
All my love
"And when the stream; Which overflowed the soul was passed away, A consciousness remained that it had left, Deposited upon the silent shore; Of memory, images and precious thoughts, That shall not die, and cannot be destroyed."
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Friday, August 19, 2011
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
I set Northside up over a year ago and like most things in life it's not a given and you have to learn to take the crunchy with the smooth.
Northside is not a shop for everyone but to be honest I like it that way , in recent months I have thought about closing the doors and moving on.
I am lucky I have a good bunch of people around me plus my mentally insane lovable dog Sparky to keep me smiling through shitty times.
I don't know where Northside will take me but for the moment I am enjoying the people who come through my door and into my life.
So in those great words from Albert Einstein
"Life is like riding a bicycle in order to keep your balance you must keep moving forward"
Monday, August 15, 2011
Friday, August 12, 2011
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Friday, August 5, 2011
Thursday, August 4, 2011
2. Eat little and often.Eat before getting hungry,drink before you are thirsty
3. Never ride until you are so tired that you cannot eat or sleep
4. Put on extra clothing before feeling cold,take some off before getting hot.Do not be afraid of exposing your skin to the sun,air and rain
5. Do not drink wine,eat meat or smoke,at any time while in the saddle
6. Never rush things.Ride within yourself,particularly during the first few hours of a ride when you feel strong and tempted to force the pace
7. Never pedal out of vanity